Why become a member? ×

7 string bass with "tight" strings spacing...

I can’t decide what I like most about that horror. Is it the extra peg aimlessly plonked on the top of the headstock in such a similar shade to the other pegs that you’d never know it was added or the practically invisible neck shim?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, vinorange said:

I can’t decide what I like most about that horror. Is it the extra peg aimlessly plonked on the top of the headstock in such a similar shade to the other pegs that you’d never know it was added or the practically invisible neck shim?

I personally love the random hole in the middle of the headstock, the bridge is also a masterpiece of engineering!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tim2291 said:

I personally love the random hole in the middle of the headstock, the bridge is also a masterpiece of engineering!

Perhaps a more rudimentary take on the guitar monkey grip?

I also hadn't spotted the genius idea of reversing the pots so your controls are easily accessible from the back. Why didn't I think of that on my recent renovation....

Christ in Londis, that is criminal. Even for him.

The hole in the headstock! The extra tuner! The bridge! The rear mounted controls! The bit of cardboard under the neck!

Is it possible he's some sort of satirical Chris Morris-esque performance artist?

• Like 1

On 13/02/2024 at 20:57, vinorange said:

My favourite part is that the B string completely avoids the entire length of the fretboard! 

• Like 1