Why become a member? ×

Fender Player Mustang Bass, as new
£500
Witney, Oxfordshire

FinnDave

Fender Player Mustang Bass, bought new at the end of May 2023 and has been used for two gigs since then. It has not been touched since last July.

I bought it in the hope that the shorter scale would make it possible for me to continue to play despite the onset of osteoarthritis in my fretting hand. Unfortunately, this has not been the case.

Condition is perfect/as-new with the original strings and no sign of wear or tear on the body, neck, or frets. The scratch plate still has the plastic protective covering on it. It is a versatile bass with Precision and Jazz bass pickups.

I bought a gig bag from Thomas which is a good fit for the Mustang and will include that with the bass.

I would prefer the buyer to collect or to meet them at a mutually agreed location.

An opportunity to buy an as-new bass for only £500.00

IMG_4249.jpeg

IMG_4250.jpeg

IMG_4251.jpeg

IMG_4252.jpeg

IMG_4253.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Davy said:

This is the best colour on this particular range in my opinion.

GLWTS and sorry to hear about your health issues.

Thank you, it is a very good looking bass and sounds great as well. I will be sad to see it go, but it isn't getting played so is just talking up space in the house.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again. Don't want to hijack your advert, but so sorry to hear that your health problems are still there. I remember you buying this bass and how happy you were. It really looks the part. Someone is going to get a bargain here. Best wishes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would have loved this if I'd not recently bought the America performer version.

Mine is lovely but I do struggle resting my thumb on the smaller Precision pickup and prefer the full size pickup on this version.

1 hour ago, Davy said:

I would have loved this if I'd not recently bought the America performer version.

Mine is lovely but I do struggle resting my thumb on the smaller Precision pickup and prefer the full size pickup on this version.

Everyone needs a spare in case of on-stage mishaps. 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...