Why become a member? ×

G & L L 2000 tribute bass. SOLD!

jezzaboy

[quote name='Mzungu71' post='497387' date='May 25 2009, 05:09 PM']Hi PM'd you yesterday[/quote]

Hi there. Tried to contact you via the pm but it wont allow me to reply to you for some reason. It might be something at your end as I contacted someone else who had pm`d me.

Cheers for the intrest but the bass was sold via gumtree late last night.

Jez

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='497523' date='May 25 2009, 08:25 PM']Hi there. Tried to contact you via the pm but it wont allow me to reply to you for some reason. It might be something at your end as I contacted someone else who had pm`d me.[/quote]

This is happening quite a lot with the PM system at the moment – it has been set up so that you can only send 1 PM every minute due to the potential of spamming.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='497621' date='May 25 2009, 10:24 PM']This is happening quite a lot with the PM system at the moment – it has been set up so that you can only send 1 PM every minute due to the potential of spamming.[/quote]
Ah ok. I've been doing a bunch of PMing lately and have been barred from doing it for like 5 minutes at a time - it's really annoying when you've got a few to do at once :) but I do see why now.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='497645' date='May 25 2009, 11:03 PM']Ah ok. I've been doing a bunch of PMing lately and have been barred from doing it for like 5 minutes at a time - it's really annoying when you've got a few to do at once :) but I do see why now.[/quote]

Yeah that was happening to me the other day – it was pissing me off so much that I started a thread about it (what a sad prick I am :rolleyes:) - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=49794&pid=496222&st=0&#entry496222"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry496222[/url]