Why become a member? ×

Jad Freer Capo - *WITHDRAWN*
£500
Hexham

walshy

Withdrawn

Jad Freer Capo. I’ll not ramble on there’s enough info out there. Bought new in Oct and gigged a couple of times. It is very very good. On my board so has Velcro but easily removed. Not gigging atm so moving this along.

Comes with box etc…

Price includes U.K. Shipping.

Edited by walshy
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

I wasn't familiar with this pedal so did a bit of research... kind of wish I hadn't!

Yeah they are pretty damn good tbh and €499 plus shipping and duty atm. 

I want this, without any shadow of a doubt, however right now is a terrible time for me financially, but I’ve never let that stop me before 😂

I’m gonna have a look at selling some other gear and grab it if it’s still here, be a week or so at least tho I’d have thought. I’m not a million miles from you either (Chester le St) so would probably come pick it up if so. I’m gonna start seeing what I can bear to part with and I’ll be in touch asap…

Edited by Paddy777
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paddy777 said:

I want this, without any shadow of a doubt, however right now is a terrible time for me financially, but I’ve never let that stop me before 😂

I’m gonna have a look at selling some other gear and grab it if it’s still here, be a week or so at least tho I’d have thought. I’m not a million miles from you either (Chester le St) so would probably come pick it up if so. I’m gonna start seeing what I can bear to part with and I’ll be in touch asap…

if you have any p bass pickups I’ll be happy to help with the fund of this 😁

• walshy changed the title to Jad Freer Capo withdrawn