Why become a member? ×

**NOW £450** Warwick Profet 5.1 500w Head & Warwick WCA 411 Pro Cab

Well my GAS got the better of me so I recently bought a Hartke LH1000 head an a Barefaced Big One cab, now I need space to put them so my other stuff has to go!

Up for sale here we have my Warwick Profet 5.1 500w Head with 2U Stagg Flightcase and Warwick WCA 411 Pro 4x10 cab. Pics below.

[b]Warwick Profet 5.1[/b]
* Solid-state amp head, 500 watts RMS into 4 ohms, MOSFET, 19 inch, 2U
* Extremely low-noise input section with gain control.
* Gain control with clip LED .
* Adjustable and switchable compressor.
* Variable contour control .
* Switches for deep and bright.
* Controls for bass, low-mid, hi-mid and treble.
* Phones jack, DI out with pre/post switch. .
* Mute switch, master control.
* Rear panel: groundlift switch, tuner out, line out (post master), effects loop, footswitch graphic EQ on/off.
* Speaker out: 1 XLR, 1 high current speaker connector compatible with Switchcraft HPC and similar connectors.
* Fan cooling (non-permanent).
* Protections: short-circuit, HF oscillation, overheating, DC.
* Weight: 27.5 lbs. / 12.5 kg
* Depth: 14.76 in. / 375 mm

I'm not sure you can buy this head new now as Warwick have released an upgraded version called the Warwick Profet 5.2 - the cheapest i've seen that going is £313 (there maybe cheaper out there but I couldn't find it).

I'm gonna throw in the Stagg 2U Flight case I have for it free (unless the buyer doesn't want it). Its worth about £50 on its own.

[b]Warwick WCA 411 Pro 4x10 4ohm version[/b]
This is a great cab, I'd keep it if I didnt need the money! I bought it from the Bass Merchant last year, its only been gigged about twice since then and only used for onstage sound as I was DI'd.

The well established Warwick cabinets of the Pro Series respond with a warm, full sound while still maintaining focused and clarity. The connector dishes are equipped with two 1/4" sockets and two lockable NL-4 connectors.

Plenty of bass with fast response and well defined mids. The adjustable HF horn provides a clear attack and brilliance.

*Power rating: 600W (max. 800W)
*4 ohms
*106dB
*4 x 10" speakers (power rating 150W, max. 200W, 16 ohms, 94dB, resonant frequency: 50Hz, frequency range: 35Hz-3500Hz)
*HF horn with attenuator (power rating 30W, max. 40W, 8 ohms, 95dB, resonant frequency: 2,5kHz, frequency range: 1,2kHz-20kHz)
*Bass reflex housing
*Weight: 39 kg
*Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,62 x 0,67 x 0,49 m
*Removable wheels.

This cab goes for £429 from the Bass Merchant.

I am based in Bridgend, S.Wales if anyone wants to come and try it.

[b]I'd much rather they go together so lets say [color="#FF0000"][size=5]£450[/size][/color] for the lot collected.

If I have to separate them it'd be £200 for the head collected and £300 for the cab collected.

I WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS!

Edited by chris_pokkuri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...