Why become a member? ×

*Final reduction £950 Fender American Professional II Precision Bass White - *SOLD*
£999
St. Ives Cambridgeshire

RikiB

Sold

How is this still available at this price? You getting some cool extras over the Standard for about the same price at £950.

Looming debts forced sale of this bass and a GK legacy 800 head both of which are amazing and hope I can be in a better financial position later in the year to rebuy some quility gear.

Amazing neck on these,a bit thicker (in a nice way) than the Mexican basses which I find too flat/thin,satin feel neck also.

I could only see that mark on the bottom which was there when I bought it and don’t ever see it as it on the bottom rear.

It has been upgraded by having the pickups swapped to Monty’s retro wind which is the sound of the early P basses but with more bottom end for modern amps that can handle it.

comes with the Fender case (has white marks on the back)

pickup from PE27 3FW or I can post for £60

IMG_9143.jpeg

IMG_9144.jpeg

IMG_9145.jpeg

IMG_9146.jpeg

IMG_9147.jpeg

IMG_9148.jpeg

IMG_9149.jpeg

IMG_9150.jpeg

IMG_9152.jpeg

IMG_9154.jpeg

IMG_9155.jpeg

IMG_9156.jpeg

IMG_9157.jpeg

Edited by RikiB
Sold
  • Like 10

Yeah I listed at £1000 for a quick sale as debts have gotten on top of me a bit.

also the little rubbing mark on the bottom and white marks on the case.

£1000 for an American Standard with deluxe fender case is about right so that for an American pro 2 with better neck,neck join allowing easier playing up high and the frets somehow feel superior and solid compared to the American standards I’ve had. 
think they underwent a few more steps to in the factory to make them smoother on the edges.

I wouldn’t t sell if I didn’t need to,got this and a GK Legacy for sale and looking at a different amp to replace it.

20 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Bargain price on this. If someone doesn’t jump on this it’ll be on BassBros for hundreds more pretty soon. 😆

It looks like they already have this one’s twin for £1399 at the moment.

Its on hold for someone now on here until tomorrow morning .

4 hours ago, RikiB said:

It looks like they already have this one’s twin for £1399 at the moment.

Its on hold for someone now on here until tomorrow morning .

Yes, they picked up one on here a week or so back, although last I looked the photos were of the previous one they had rather than the current one (serials don’t match up).

Not on hold anymore.

Also I think I’m going to take this down and sell some other bits if it’s not sold in the next few days.

I think after Christmas most people just haven’t got the money but if I sell cheaper things on here they’ll probably be enough and sell sooner.

• Like 1

• RikiB changed the title to *Final reduction £975 Fender American Professional II Precision Bass White
3 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

How on earth is this still here? I don’t need a second one of these but it’s sorely tempting!

Agreed. I don't need a second P either, but this is a tempting price. I'm waiting it out for a Jazz of similar ilk. GLWTS.

• RikiB changed the title to *sold Fender American Professional II Precision Bass White