Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Embassy - Gold & Sassy *Trade for Effects* - *SOLD*
£290
Reading/London

I’m having to let go of all my long scales due to wrist issues which is a particular shame given how much I love the look of this bass. The Thunderbird-esque pickups sounds fantastic too so much so I’m seriously contemplating a custom short scale build with these pickups! 

The bass is in mint condition and still has one of the pick-up stickers attached. Weight is 3.8kg

Full spec below:

https://www.epiphone.com/en-GB/Electric-Bass/EPIM96326/Smoked-Almond-Metallic

I’ve made some modifications to address several shortcomings from stock and include:

1. Hipshot licenced Elephant Ear tuners

2. Upgraded volume and tone pots

3. 4-way rotary pick up selector by Dingwall offering neck/series/parralel/bridge. The output when in series is HOT! 

4. Chrome knobs by John East

The wiring was completed by Alan at ACG guitars and the installation was completed by the Bass Gallery in London who also fitted the turners and completed a full set-up. All work expertly done. 

Collection from Reading/London. 

Happy to ship +£20. I also have a new Thomann hardcase that I can include for shipping purposes for an additional £50. I’m always reluctant to ship without a hardcase! 

Will also accept trades for various pedals! Some ideas below - 

Meris Hedra/Polymoon/Mercury 7

A preamp - Origin Effects, Capo, EBS Microbass, Nordy Starlifter or similar

Origin Effects Cali 

Future Impact

HX Stop

Strymon Zelza

Eventide H9

Anything by 3Leaf or Iron Ether

This is a video of the actual bass - 

And some YouTube reviews:

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Always welcome to pop along and try it out if you happen to be in the area. 

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4012.jpeg

IMG_4013.jpeg

IMG_4014.jpeg

IMG_4023.jpeg

IMG_4021.jpeg

IMG_4022.jpeg

Edited by HoorayForAnonyms
  • Like 11

• HoorayForAnonyms changed the title to SOLD Epiphone Embassy - Gold & Sassy *Trade for Effects*