Why become a member? ×

NBD - Cort A6 FMMH

crazycloud

I've always fancied one of these and I found one for sale at about 550quid delivered, new.

Tone is good, doesn't feel all that different from my Ibanez SRs in neck shape, good Hipshot hardware and 16mm spacing.

There's not a lot of flame in the front, but I don't care for the price, and it's subtle looking overall.

I need to spend some time setting it up properly, but it's minor only and I could have played it live out of the box.

Rushed pics taken in my jungle of a yard that hasn't been getting the attention it should as it's getting towards Christmas and work is hectic.

A6 full.jpg

A6 body.jpg

A6 rear.jpg

A6 headstock.jpg

As this is now my 6th 6, I think I'll leave it for a while unless I can afford an EHB1006MS.

Edited by crazycloud
  • Like 6

18 hours ago, neil___lien said:

It looks so elegant! Classy! Congrats!!

I am also a Cort Artisan player (B4FL & B5 Element) and also GASsing hard for an EHB... 

Thanks. I agree that it's elegant, a great descriptor.

8 hours ago, Mudpup said:

I've got the 4 string version. Probably one of the best basses I've ever had and it's an undiscovered gem generally. (It's seen off Spectors, Warwicks and Stingrays in the last few years)

I've had 5 mins with it so far as work is nuts, but it sounds good to me; I don't get the Bart Mk1 hate...

On 08/12/2023 at 22:17, binky_bass said:

Great basses these. I've had a few over the years - they compete with basses of a much higher price point. Good score sir! Enjoy. 😁

Thank you, I will.

• Like 2

Heard only good things about these. 

I've been looking for the single cut version to come up for sale -  preferably with a broken headstock so that I could dehead (behead?) it and make it headless. 

One of these or an Ibanez SRSC805...

If anyone breaks theirs, please let me know.