Why become a member? ×

WEBER MYWATT 200 + Cover
£900
Lichfield, Staffs

Shepster8316

Weber Mywatt 200 in excellent condition complete with cover.  A modern day copy of the Hiwatt DR201, although I've never plugged into a Hiwatt DR201.  Only looking to move it on as I no longer need it, although no big urgency to sell it and it seems a shame not for it to be used by someone given what it is.  Has all the modern things on it..... 4-16 ohm selector, speakon outputs, valve bias control, DI output & control etc (see pics). 

I've found the specs from the Weber Homepage:

Device type: All-tube amplifier
Power: 200 watts (sine), output impedances 4-8-16 ohms switchable.
Tubes: Preamplifier 4 x JJECC83 and power amplifier 4 x KT88 - the BIAS settings can be measured and adjusted separately from the outside for each of the 4 power amplifier tubes.
Inputs: 4 inputs. 2 x Normal, High and Low and 2 x Brilliant, High and Low.
Outputs: 2 x "Speaker Out" in parallel, 1 x jack, 1 x Speakon. 1 x adjustable potential-free XLR DI-Out.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 60cm (23.6") x 30cm (11.8") x 37.5cm (14.7").
Weight: 22.6 kg.

Outrageously loud and surprisingly light (approx 23kg), especially compared to a Hiwatt and for its size.  Has the two channels that can be paired up with a patch cable as used to be done on the older valve amps.  

Happy to post at buyers risk (UPS Next Day, as my other half has a contract with them, so cheaper) but would prefer a pick-up, handover or drop-off if not too far...... assuming it gets a buyer.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Add info
  • Like 10

I've got petergales old one. Fabulous sounding amp and as he says, doesn't weigh anywhere near as much as other all valve amps. Also works beatifully as a lead guitar amp. If proper valve sound is what you're after, this will definitely not disappoint. Build quality is also second to none. GLWTS.