Why become a member? ×

ACG Border Reiver single cut headless
£950
Surrey

reggieboomboom

Up for sale or trade we have my lovely ACG border reiver. One of a kind instrument as you would expect from Alan. 

It's an incredible bass but unfortunately for me it doesn't get any use as I'm concentrating on my fretless. It was set up by bass bros for me with light gauge strings and plays like a dream. Below is the link from reverb with the bass bros pics which are better than anything I could take. 

The fret board is an American sycamore which I've never seen before. And has the seq filter preamp which is a more simple version of the eq01 I believe. 32 inch scale and weighs 3.2kg super light. Swamp Ash body with that lovely satin finish that acg do better than anyone. 

I am looking for a lined fretless or ideally an acg 5 string fretless with dot markers for fret positions. Saw one on here earlier in the year that I missed out on. But open to fretless options. Or £950 for cash. 

It comes with a fusion gig bag which is without doubt the best gig bag I've ever owned. These alone are £214 new. And its mint. 

https://reverb.com/uk/item/70441567-acg-border-reiver-ss-4-natural?bk=

Below I'd the link to the acg site showing the bass, the preamp was changed  from the passive plus to the seq filter preamp which is a better option. 

https://acguitars.co.uk/project/0310brss4/

Bass can be shipped at buyer's cost. 

zil7knanwc1ozjoejl0t.jpg

Edited by reggieboomboom
Sold
  • Like 7

• reggieboomboom changed the title to ACG Border Reiver single cut headless
7 minutes ago, reggieboomboom said:

Thanks ead. Yes it's lovely. You still have my old acg j type? The one on your profile?

Sadly that had to go when I had a cash crisis a little while back. I still have both my ACG fretless basses though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...