Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - Markbass CMD102 combo (modified with Tweeter control and upgraded to a LMT head) and also a Markbass 4x10 HF 4ohm. - *SOLD*
£600
Plymouth

Raslee

Thinning the rig heard as 5 rigs is a little too many and i could do with the space so this one is up for grabs.

I got the CMD102 without a head as the previous combo head had died which seems quite common from what i can gather. My plan was to retro fit my Markbass LMT500 which fits in rather snuggish by pushing inwards and without the inconvenience of removing the top plate - very handy! Simply push out from the rear. The Previous owner of the cab also had retro fitted a tweeter controller which is also super useful. Of course the head can be used on its own too with other speakers and has a MB amp bag. I would be willing to sell the combo with the LMT head (bought brand new about 18 months ago and barely used as I mainly use my Edens for gigging) , complete with newish CMD102 Markabss Cab cover. Or I would sell the cab without the LMT head for £200 - i will not sell the LMT without the cab as i'd rather keep it.

15" cab now sold.

Also selling my barely used 4x10", see below for pics.

Happy to discuss courier costs or collect from Plymouth. In Birmingham 24-27th Dec, Bournemouth 27-28th if this helps.

UPDATED: May trade a Yamaha BB bass under 9lbs, or a Musicman type bass, + cash only for cheaper basses, possibly Ashdown ABM head 500W++, Elf head/cab.

IMG_6099.thumb.jpg.ec34dc50abe1273629a3b2c662ce699e.jpg

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 8

• Raslee changed the title to Markbass Traveller 115 & a Markbass CMD102 combo (modified) -available with, or without, MB LMT500 head
On 06/11/2023 at 11:05, oldslapper said:

That is a lot of trouser flapping for the money. 
Tempted myself.

GLWTS 

I do try to make my offers appealing! I guess quite a good deal on the face of it with the excellent MB LMT amp added …I’ll still have way to much MB gear even if this lot goes 😊

Edited by Raslee

• 4 weeks later...
  • Raslee changed the title to FS/FT - Markbass Traveller 115 & a Markbass CMD102 combo (modified) -available with, or without, MB LMT500 head

Forgot to mention, on the LMT head only the top input works. About 2 months ago I had an oddity of a cheap jack tip breaking off and upon getting it out the input jack gave up the goose! Thankfully they have two inputs so apart from input one it functions fine. I bought it new about 18 months ago, barely used to as I mostly gig my heavy Edens.

Now on FB marketplace - Collection is very much preferred from Plymouth UK but happy to look at couriers at cost to the buyer. I will be in Birmingham 24-27th Dec so traveling M5 from Devon 24th and Birmingham to Bournemouth M40, A34 around the 27th if of any help.

4x10 now gone

IMG_6265.thumb.JPG.32de8dc26b32beb922b53360de046d74.JPG

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 2

• Raslee changed the title to FS/FT - a Markbass CMD102 combo (modified with Tweeter control and upgraded to a LMT head) and also a Markbass 4x10 HF 4ohm.
  • Raslee changed the title to FS/FT - Markbass CMD102 combo (modified with Tweeter control and upgraded to a LMT head) and also a Markbass 4x10 HF 4ohm.
  • Raslee changed the title to SOLD- Markbass CMD102 combo (modified with Tweeter control and upgraded to a LMT head) and also a Markbass 4x10 HF 4ohm.