Why become a member? ×

GK Legacy 1x15 Combo absolutely as new. Trade preferable although happy to sell. - *WITHDRAWN*
£585
Wigan.

MNY

I recently bought this excellent GK Legacy 800 watt combo to fulfill a specific gigging requirement which hasn’t materialised. It has been used a couple of times for practice only. Make no mistake this is a full on pro quality gigging combo which is load enough to shake the foundations of my house if I turn it up past half way which I haven’t tried to do yet. It has a full feature set included and a very useable drive section which can be controlled by the supplied footswitch. I believe the model I bought was discontinued new old stock and the new versions have a metal grill instead of a nylon front cover. Nevertheless the rrp on my amp was well over £1000. I sported a version online with a 12inch speaker which is listed at £900 plus, so hopefully this will be a bargain for someone. Please see full specs below. 
The Legacy 800 amplifier on its own sells in the UK for £850 so this should be a real bargain for someone. Buy it, connect a second GK cab and play whatever venue you want to. 😀

My preference is to trade this for a combo of similar quality that’s a little more portable and still useable for small gigs. Please see specs below. Please note that this combo was made in the US and is built like a tank, it is in MINT CONDITION. 

Any questions please ask away. Come and try it if you’re local. 

Four Band Active EQ

Universal Power for 110 volts and 220 volts

Foot Switchable Overdrive with Tone Control (Footswitch Included)

"Bump", "Contour", and "Presence" Voicing Filters

Balanced XLR Output with Pre and Post EQ

Unique Interconnection System: Eliminates problems that develop from constant use

Unbalanced ¼” Send and Return

Aux Input and Headphones Output

Circuit Boards with Gold Plated Connectors

Unique Interconnection System: “Eliminates Problems that Develop from Constant Use”

Neodymium Speakers Designed and Produced at GK’s California Factory

Each Combo Equipped with the Latest 800 Watt Switch Mode Power Amp

24.60” x 19.12” x 14.70” 39.2 lbs.

IMG_2967.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

IMG_2969.jpeg

Edited by MNY
No longer for sale
  • Like 1

• MNY changed the title to GK Legacy 1x15 Combo absolutely as new. Trade preferable although happy to sell.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a Legacy 800 head and I love the sound.  If you want your bass to be heard in a rock band, look no further.  I sold my MarkBass head to fund the Legacy purchase, so I sort of get why @MNY is keen on trading this for a MarkBass.  The MarkBass stuff is too dark for me, I love the GK clank!

GLWTS.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BillyBass said:

I have a Legacy 800 head and I love the sound.  If you want your bass to be heard in a rock band, look no further.  I sold my MarkBass head to fund the Legacy purchase, so I sort of get why @MNY is keen on trading this for a MarkBass.  The MarkBass stuff is too dark for me, I love the GK clank!

GLWTS.

Thank you Billybass. I love the sound of the GK, it’s an incredible piece of kit. However I have a damaged right arm and the combo is just a bit too bulky to carry around comfortably.  It’s far from heavy but I have a preference for something smaller if possible. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BillyBass said:

GLWTS.

100% BillyBass. I love the dark and not the clank…..’its a journey!

• Like 1

• MNY changed the title to GK Legacy 800 w 1x15 Combo absolutely as new. WITHDRAWN