Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage One with upgrades - *WITHDRAWN*
£1095
Bristol

ern500evo

Putting my 1998 Warwick SS1 up for sale. Not something I thought I’d be doing any time soon, but gas has got the better of me. It’s a 1998 in Ocean blue, which I bought from a fellow BC’er. It’s had the hardware changed to black and I’ve had an Aguilar OBP-3 preamp installed. It will come with the original gold hardware, but I no longer have the original MEC preamp, it was faulty, hence the OBP-3 (which is a much better preamp anyway,imho) The bass does have a few nicks and scars here and there, as you would expect from a gigged 25yr old bass, but nothing major, as you can see from the pics, some of the finish blemishes just look like small white dots.  It’s strung with 45-105 Ernie Ball Cobalts, which have only done one gig and two rehearsals. One of the main reasons for me wanting this bass, was the fact you don’t see many stage 1’s in ocean blue. It’s a fab colour. I’m sure I’ll regret this, but the Spector gas is too strong at the moment! I’m afraid it doesn’t come with a case or bag, so will have to be collection/meet up only unfortunately. I’m based in Bristol but happy to travel 50 miles each way for a meet up. You’re welcome to come and try it out at my house, I’ll just need a little bit of notice so I can bring my amp and cab home from rehearsal space. 
Edit: The ying yang fret markers are just stickers, so easily removed if needs be 
Edit to add, not looking for any trades on this one as it’s only being sold to fund something else. Thanks 

IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_1788.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

IMG_1796.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

IMG_1794.jpeg

IMG_1793.jpeg

IMG_1792.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

Edited by ern500evo
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, Kev said:

Lovely bass!

Are the fretboard inlays stickers or actual inlays?  As if the latter, that would make this a custom shop model :) 

They’re just stickers. Thanks for reminding me Kev, I knew I’d leave something out of the ad! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • ern500evo changed the title to Warwick Streamer Stage One with upgrades **WITHDRAWN**