Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM600 with padded cover - *SOLD*
£400
Bristol

ern500evo

Putting my ABM up for sale. I kept it as a spare when I bought my GK Fusion 550, but it’s too good to be sat around unused, and Spector gas has gotten the better of me, so unfortunately it has to go. I bought it about a year ago from @Jonse (hope you don’t mind me using some of your pics!) It’s always been kept in a cover which is really thickly padded and has a handy pocket on the front for cables etc. I can get more detailed pics when I pick the amp up from our rehearsal space this week. Happy to meet up within 100 miles of Bristol to hand over in person, or I can box it up if you wish to arrange a courier. I don’t have the original box but it will be very well packaged. The amp is in great condition, and the only reason I stopped using it was that the chance of a Fusion 550 came up, and I’d wanted one forever! No trades I’m afraid as I’m only selling to raise funds towards a Spector purchase. Any questions, please ask. You are, of course, welcome to come and try it out with your own bass or one of mine, I’ll just need a day or two notice so I can bring my cab home from rehearsal space. 

47DC6921-15C6-43CF-AD8D-A128150AC134.jpeg

IMG_1770.jpeg

IMG_1769.jpeg

IMG_1771.jpeg

Edited by ern500evo
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, paddy109 said:

Hi how old is the amp and can you give me the measurement of the rubber feet (centre to centre)?

To be honest, I’m not sure how old the amp is. I bought it used last year from @jonse. I’ll pick it up from our rehearsal space tomorrow and measure the rubber feet and check the serial number for the exact age 

• Thanks 1

I’ve picked the amp up today and measured the feet centres. Lengthwise the feet are 380mm apart, and depth wise it’s 230mm, both measurements are centre to centre. As for the year of manufacture, it was built in July 2018. Also took some close up pics of the amp today. 

IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1776.jpeg

Edited by ern500evo

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, SteveXFR said:

Does everything work as it should? No crackly knobs etc? 

All works fine. I haven’t used it for a couple of months as I’ve been using my GK for all my gigs, but I can take it to rehearsal tomorrow and give it a blast for peace of mind. 

• ern500evo changed the title to Ashdown ABM600 with padded cover **SOLD**