Why become a member? ×

reverb question

Musicman666

i couldn't come to an agreement with this seller on price because the reverb fees were getting in the way. I have since noticed a while later purely from the photos that the same instrument is now on facebook market place at the same price so i presume i could now seal the deal without fees getting in the way ...but am i legally barred from making an offer if i already made an offer on reverb??  of course i know people just do it anyway but is it legal to do so or can reverb bar people for doing this?

1 minute ago, Downunderwonder said:

I think Reverb's issue would be with the seller, it any. I assume the nature of the fee issue was the seller had fees that he wanted to add to the advertised price or he had to pay a commission on your offer that was accepted?

we just couldnt agree because he had some figure in his head of what he wanted to walk away with and he stated the fees would kill him at my highest price point so it fell through.