Why become a member? ×

Daisy Rock Heartbreaker bass - 30" - Purple Sparkle - *SOLD*
£300
Carlisle

Grreth

*NOW SOLD*

Daisy Rock Heartbreaker bass - 30" - Purple Sparkle

Heart shaped basswood body, metallic purple finish with heart-shaped white MOP plate.

Duncan Designed 'P' pickup and passive electronics

Chrome hardware

Maple neck/rosewood board w/heart-shaped MOP inlays

From around 2002

Comes with purple gig-bag with shoulder straps and original allen keys.IMG_2565.thumb.jpeg.a1951954ed59243d908c112f9e4ccd36.jpeg

I've tried to show as much detail as I can in the photos and am happy to answer questions as best as I can.

Love the shape of this and am sad to let it go.

IMG_2552.jpeg

IMG_2553.jpeg

IMG_2560.jpeg

IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2562.jpeg

IMG_2563.jpeg

IMG_2564.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_2567.jpeg

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_2569.jpeg

IMG_2570.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg

IMG_2572.jpeg

IMG_2573.jpeg

IMG_2574.jpeg

Edited by Grreth
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 1

I bought one of these for my daughter when she had a go at learning bass many years ago. I remember it as being a great sounding and playing bass. The Duncan Designed pickup punched well above its weight. I probably would have kept it as it was the same scale length as the mustang bass I was mostly playing at the time — when I only owned one mustang, but it didn't really fit with the vibe of the Americana band I was in.

20 hours ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

I bought one of these for my daughter when she had a go at learning bass many years ago. I remember it as being a great sounding and playing bass. The Duncan Designed pickup punched well above its weight. I probably would have kept it as it was the same scale length as the mustang bass I was mostly playing at the time — when I only owned one mustang, but it didn't really fit with the vibe of the Americana band I was in.

It didn’t really fit with the hardcore band I was playing in, but I didn’t listen to the drummer’s opinion on it. The pickup and the slim neck are great!

• Grreth changed the title to *SOLD* Daisy Rock Heartbreaker bass *SOLD*