Why become a member? ×

For Sale: 2011 Fender Japan Mustang in Vintage White- £ - *SOLD*
£950

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is my gorgeous 2011 Fender Japan Mustang Bass in Vintage White. I bought this as an alternate to my Fender JMJ but with that at my Sandberg Lionel it's not really had a look in sadly and is way too good to be sat there looking pretty.

It's alder bodied with a lovely rosewood fingerboard. It's recently been set up and strung with a set of Ernie Ball Nickel Slinkys and plays beautifully. It's a 30" scale so plays very easily and super-fast. Weight-wise it's coming in at 8.2lbs on my luggage scales. To be safe though  I'd assume it's a few oz heavier but it's under 8 1/2lbs for sure.  

It has been fully shielded by copper tape by the previous owner and plays and sounds great. Condition-wise is excellent apart from a pin sized ding on the lower edge of the body and a bit of scuffing (pictured). 

These are high quality basses that are super value. There's no gig bag or case but it will be securely wrapped for posting if required. 

I'm looking for £900 picked up from near Monmouth or within an hour's drive. I'm happy to post fully insured for another £20. 

IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

IMG_0446.jpeg

IMG_0445.jpeg

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0447.jpeg

IMG_0448.jpeg

IMG_0449.jpeg

IMG_0450.jpeg

IMG_0298.jpeg

IMG_0297.jpeg

IMG_0452.png

IMG_0453.png

Edited by Old Horse Murphy
  • Like 10

• Old Horse Murphy changed the title to For Sale: 2011 Fender Japan Mustang in Vintage White- £
  • Old Horse Murphy changed the title to Sold For Sale: 2011 Fender Japan Mustang in Vintage White- £