Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Jack Casady Bass - PRICE DROP - *SOLD*
£499
Omagh

acidbass

PRICE DROP TO £450

Hi all!

Selling this beautiful Epiphone Jack Casady bass in Ebony Black.

This really is an immaculate example of a cult classic and I can find no marks anywhere on it, with just a minor bit of swirling in the finish.

Unsure of year (I bought it second hand) but it's in superb condition.

I love this bass but have just bought the Alpine White version and don't need both!

The range of tones is exceptional, I used it for some acoustic and jazz stuff on the 50 setting and it fit right in, with loads of compliments about the look obviously! The warm bloom of the note with the hollowbody is just lovely. Flick a switch to 500 and you have a big up-front modern sound which pairs very well with a high gain amp or pedal. With flats it's also a whole other level. As I said above - I like these basses so much, I bought a white one which I will cherish as much as I have this one.

Set up and intonated perfectly tonight with brand new Roto Nickels and it's singing like a bird with a fairly standard action of 3mm at fret 17.

I have removed the scratchplate as I love the look without it, but I will of course include this in the sale.

Price is £450 and I can post to anywhere in the UK for an additional £20, and she will be very well packaged. No trades thanks!

Please PM me with any questions :)

Thanks for looking

Danny

20230919_003801.jpg

20230919_003815.jpg

20230919_003848.jpg

20230919_003827.jpg

20230919_003843.jpg

20230919_003836.jpg

Edited by acidbass
  • Like 13

• acidbass changed the title to Epiphone Jack Casady Bass - SOLD