Why become a member? ×

Sterling by Musicman 5HH - *SOLD*
£375
Rochester Kent

BaggyMan

Here we have the latest model 5hh SUB 5 bass in candy red.  The stock bass comes with the big plate bridge which i don't like so that has been swapped out for a very good small plate version.  Two screw holes are revealed but i have stained them red so are barely visible 

I have carbon wrapped the white scratchplate(pattern is called chopped carbon, really nice)  which gives a classier vibe, easily removable if it doesn't suit the buyer.  (also can wrap it in black if buyer prefers).

Flat topped tele style control knobs.

Other than that, stock.  5 position switch, Maple on Maple neck

Well set up, Wide range of sounds plays beautifully.  Currently strung with Ernie Ball 130/50 set. 

The pre-amp on these later version is less hot than the earlier examples and works well so i haven't changed it out.  

All the usuals, come round and try out, we have biscuits. (Rochester)

Meet up somewhere close to the M25 for fuel money, coffee and a chat.

Postage at buyers cost, i have the packing for it so expect about £40 courier costs insured. 

image.thumb.png.77a4677a40f118a89efbb9553250f96f.pngimage.thumb.png.a92d646d3da183877b200723932f7d69.png

Edited by BaggyMan
SOLD/TRADED
  • Like 6

47 minutes ago, Conan said:

Silly question from an MM noob...

In the HH version, is the bridge pickup in the same position that it is in the single pickup version - the "sweet spot"? 🤔

Seem unlikely that it would be different.  For cost and sonic resons...

• Like 1

• BaggyMan changed the title to Sterling by Musicman 5HH **SOLD/TRADED**