Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 5 Classic in walnut burl £450 **On Hold** - *SOLD*
£500
West Wales

JohnDaBass

Screenshot2023-07-23161138.jpg.f7aafa82bd6024c5dc6fe1d7b84e8a57.jpg

Sadly, following a protracted, fruitless period of emails and calls I am reposting the sale of this Spector Legend 5 Classic bass.

A deteriorating arthritis condition in by left hand has forced me to play short scale basses exclusively.

Consequently, I am downsizing the herd.

First up for sale is my only 5 string which was purchased to scratch an itch that evaporated soon after the purchase of this beautiful Spector bass.

It’s never left the house and has hardly been played at all.

Here’s the Spector details and the specifications can be found here

https://www.spectorbass.com/product/legend-5-classic/

Spector details:-

The Legend 5 Classic combines the iconic silhouette of the NS design with rock-solid bolt-on construction to provide a reliable and affordable instrument for all players. The extremely comfortable curved body is crafted from lightweight and resonant ash. Available with a solid body, or with your choice of a figured maple or walnut burl top, there’s a look to suit all styles. These basses now include custom voiced pickups from Bartolini that aim to provide the warmth of a classic passive design, while preserving the clarity and definition Spector is known for. These pickups are perfectly complemented by Spector’s TonePump Jr. active tone controls that offer interactive treble and bass controls for sculpting your sound. The Legend Classic also features a 3-piece maple neck, a 24 fret pau ferro fingerboard, and professional quality die-cast hardware. The Legend 5 Classic offers the looks, tone, and feel of basses twice its price.

20210704_143323.thumb.jpg.827b231cec9948ca4633ee2857cc30d7.jpg20210704_143329.thumb.jpg.4863cba062c0770cb1cb41666df826b9.jpg

I would prefer to meet up as I do not have a suitable shipping carton.

I am in West Wales and prepared to travel a suitable distance.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my sale.

Edited by JohnDaBass
  • Like 10

• JohnDaBass changed the title to Spector Legend 5 Classic in walnut burl £450
  • 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Black Coffee said:

Any thoughts on posting this beauty?

Yup,

I have recently sent two bases to Liverpool area with no issues.

The buyer used DHL UK and the pickup and delivery was perfection.

I don't know how much it cost but it was a first class service , I can ask the buyer if he wishes to pm you.

• JohnDaBass changed the title to Spector Legend 5 Classic in walnut burl **SOLD**