Why become a member? ×

EBS Bass IQ- FILTER,True Bypass version - Price drop £80 - *SOLD*
£90
Morecambe

lee650

fantastic versatile filter, and been a staple on my board for a while. Very simple to use and very easy to dial in great sounds. It literally has two controls and three modes

Up - The classic filter sound, very deep and funky

High Q - the up filter but operating on a higher frequency, this sounds very mutron esq

Down - one of the best (and quietest) downsweeps I've heard on any filter. Great for synthy sounds with an Octave pedal.

This also has internal trimpots for gain sensitivity and mix of clean high end into the signal.

This is the 2nd true bypass version of this pedal, they improved the sensitivity considerably on this version and triggers well with active and passive basses. The build quality on these earlier ones is amazing, and this is in immaculate condition. Has a small bit of velcro on the back, no box but will be very well packed for transport.

Sold

20230808_225840.jpg

20230808_225827.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 2

• lee650 changed the title to EBS Bass IQ- FILTER,True Bypass version - Price drop £85

Last price drop before I keep this, £80 posted, although I may be interested in a trade/part trades in a boss OC5 (note trade value on this will not be £80)

Edited by lee650

• lee650 changed the title to EBS Bass IQ- FILTER,True Bypass version - Price drop £80
  • lee650 changed the title to EBS Bass IQ- FILTER,True Bypass version - sold