Why become a member? ×

EBS Microbass ii owners question...

uk_lefty

I recently got a Microbass II. I really like the sound and all the options I have with the pedal. There are some drawbacks but they're outweighed by how easy it is to get a fantastic sound from the pedal. My query though is this... I like the sound on channel A. If I want to kick in A+B to get a thicker sound with some tube drive the volume boost is huge. Is there a way to manage the volume between the two channels? I've fiddled around and not cracked it. This is one of the few drawbacks of this pedal, that the tube drive is a small button rather than a foot switch, I think that would have helped. 

On 04/08/2023 at 12:45, uk_lefty said:

I recently got a Microbass II. I really like the sound and all the options I have with the pedal. There are some drawbacks but they're outweighed by how easy it is to get a fantastic sound from the pedal. My query though is this... I like the sound on channel A. If I want to kick in A+B to get a thicker sound with some tube drive the volume boost is huge. Is there a way to manage the volume between the two channels? I've fiddled around and not cracked it. This is one of the few drawbacks of this pedal, that the tube drive is a small button rather than a foot switch, I think that would have helped. 

Have you tried using the boost control on channel A to match the level of channel B? Then using the master volume to control the output level of both. 

• Thanks 1