Why become a member? ×

Fender American Original 60s Precision LPB with case and candy. Price drop, trades and payment options added. - *WITHDRAWN*
£1645
Gloucestershire

MungoBass

The thinning of the herd continues.....

Up for sale is my mint condition 2021 Lake Placid Blue American Original 60s Precision, bought from @Ander87.

Strung with Chromes and fitted with a @KiOgon loom it sounds and plays beautifully. The original harness is included.

The Maple neck has some nice flame and is capped with a dark Rosewood ‘board.

The mint pickguard is a genuine Fender replacement.

These basses (especially LPB) are not easy to find and on account of the Nitro finish, even harder to find one in such great condition.

The case is in equally great condition and contains all the candy as supplied from new.

I can ship this in a Fender box but of course collection in person is preferred.

Please feel free to ask any questions or for more pictures.

Edited by MungoBass
Withdrawn
  • Like 19

My beating heart…! This bass is definitely special and would take it back in the blink of an eye if I could…!

Also coming from some of the trustiest hands in this community - you’ll miss it David!

Ander. 

• Thanks 1

That is an absolute beauty, it is so tempting given that I'm literally a few miles down the road! I fear I would have to shift some gear first thought to make way for another P bass, I've already got 2 that you sold to me :)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2023 at 11:33, Ander87 said:

My beating heart…! This bass is definitely special and would take it back in the blink of an eye if I could…!

Also coming from some of the trustiest hands in this community - you’ll miss it David!

Ander. 

Thanks Ander. As you know, this really is a special bass! 

On 13/07/2023 at 14:12, jembullo said:

That is an absolute beauty, it is so tempting given that I'm literally a few miles down the road! I fear I would have to shift some gear first thought to make way for another P bass, I've already got 2 that you sold to me :)

Thanks Jem. I hope you are keeping well! You are most welcome to come and have a play....... 😁

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender American Original 60s Precision LPB with case and candy. Price drop and trades added.
5 hours ago, MungoBass said:

Price drop to £1545 (way less than I paid a few months ago!) and willing to consider trades with a Maple ‘board Precision. I can add cash too. 

I still have 2 of your maple board precisions, would you like them back?

• Haha 1

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender American Original 60s Precision LPB with case and candy. Withdrawn.