Why become a member? ×

Have You ever tried to uppercut Your bass ?

nilorius

55 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Trombone Kazoo, no contest... (available from Thomann no less) 

IMG_20230710_193626.jpg

If only my former band was still going, I'd have the perfect excuse for that (used kazoo on Gino and for the whistling solo in Walk like an Egyptian).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

I was wary of mentioning donkeys, but I think I got away with it.. Nilo doesnt seem to have picked up on it, yet... 

Stallions and donkeys are very smart, strong animals - champions, especially from Italy.

Edited by nilorius

2 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Many end up in the salami over there I believe 

You and me - we are own races present, snorkie is kinda strange, often travels to Scottland and else, drinks strange drinks, travels in time. Who knows his eand point !

But let's hope it will end ok for him, cheers for snorkie!

7 minutes ago, nilorius said:

You and me - we are own races present, snorkie is kinda strange, often travels to Scottland and else, drinks strange drinks, travels in time. Who knows his eand point !

But let's hope it will end ok for him, cheers for snorkie!

They're very unlikely to make Snorks into Salami in Scotland. 

I played in a noise rock band at some point where I frequently slammed my closed right fist into the upper part of the body above the bridge with high gain distortion engaged, but it wasn't because I was angry but to get the strings to rattle violently and produce a sort of an explosive noise, and it wasn't technically really an uppercut either.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

12 hours ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

I played in a noise rock band at some point where I frequently slammed my closed right fist into the upper part of the body above the bridge with high gain distortion engaged, but it wasn't because I was angry but to get the strings to rattle violently and produce a sort of an explosive noise, and it wasn't technically really an uppercut either.

I'd say you "twatted" your bass would be a fair description 

• Like 1