Why become a member? ×

For sale 1972 Fender Jazz Bass *ON HOLD* - *SOLD*
£3000
London N1

mckendrick

*Further items will be posted later*

Due to severe illness it's regretable that I have to part with my basses.

This time, a 1972 Sunburst Fender Jazz Bass.

This was valued at £4,000 with a resale value of £3,500 - £3,750

One issue with this...

The bridge pick-up was re-wound to original spec on the original bobin via The Bass Gallery around 2001 and has behaved itself ever since.

Bass comes with original case

The bass is otherwise all original with no refinishing

I don't have the health or the means to make any more pictures but feel free to come to my flat and inspect the instrument.

Due to my health and the security risk to me there would be a second person present.

To be clear I WILL NOT BE POSTING THIS OUT, THIS IS COLLECTION ONLY from LONDON N1

JB2 5x9  (5).jpg

10399253_48105760595_537_n (2).jpg

Maggies Band Jpegs10.jpg

Edited by mckendrick
  • Like 7

12 hours ago, GuyR said:

I recently bought one of Mark's basses and he is a top fellow to deal with, the bass will be exactly as described. Best wishes, Mark, hope you are doing OK.

Cheers, Guy...     much appreciated, mate.    Will likely be in touch soon.  

Edited by mckendrick
  • Like 1

I also bought a bass from Mark recently & finally got to meet this fine chap last Saturday as i was playing a gig at the Pizza Express Holborn which is a 10 minute taxi ride from Marks flat. 
It goes without saying that Mark is a super cool person to deal with & chat to (it turned out that we have several mutual musician friends) 

I would buy this 72 Jazz in an instant if it wasn't for the fact that I'm holding out for one of Marks other Jazz basses! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Normski said:

I also bought a bass from Mark recently & finally got to meet this fine chap last Saturday as i was playing a gig at the Pizza Express Holborn which is a 10 minute taxi ride from Marks flat. 
It goes without saying that Mark is a super cool person to deal with & chat to (it turned out that we have several mutual musician friends) 

I would buy this 72 Jazz in an instant if it wasn't for the fact that I'm holding out for one of Marks other Jazz basses! 

Cheers, Norm.     Much appreciated.    Good to meet you, man.

• Like 1

• mckendrick changed the title to For sale 1972 Fender Jazz Bass *SOLD*