Why become a member? ×

Lakland US Precision Pickup - from a US 44-64 - £50
£70
Manchester

Reduced to £50 - a Lakland US Precision pickup taken from a US 44-64 bass.  I've had this lying around for a while now.  It comes in a Fralin box that appears to have a bit of history - Vinny F (Fodera?) is crossed out on the lid.  Not a selling point at all, just curious.  The pickup is in very good, used condition with a few marks on the pickup covers.  There's plenty of wire for fitting.  I can ship in the UK (at buyer's risk) for about £5.00, though collection in Manchester city centre is good.  Any questions, please just ask. 

IMG_6489.JPG

IMG_6490.JPG

Edited by three
Price reduction
  • Like 1

• three changed the title to Lakland US Precision Pickup - from a US 44-64 - £50

Thanks and apologies for the late response - apologies too, this a question that I can't answer in detail.  There is little relevant information on the Lakland site.  If it helps at all, I think the pickup is around 12 years old and I'd suspect that it predates the Neo Punch pickups.  My suspicion is that it's the Vingate Hot P4 (though I don't have any way of proving this).  Unfortunately, I don't have a meter (or access to one) at the moment

Edited by three

• 2 weeks later...