Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Goodies, V6, V4,VA350 plus more.
£7000
West Sussex

Chimike

• 2 weeks later...

Mk5's, Mk6's and a 2 x 10 combo that looks like it might be an SMX 12 band eq. with dual compressor . I'll check.

Also have second hand spares for the earlier Trace amps, power modules,( inc bipolar bear), Transformers, preamps, speakers( inc some of the very heavy duty cast 15" speakers used in their premium cabs )  etc

Edited by Chimike
spelling
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Chimike said:

Mk5's, Mk6's and a 2 x 10 combo that looks like it might be an SMX 12 band eq. with dual compressor . I'll check.

Also have second hand spares for the earlier Trace amps, power modules,( inc bipolar bear), Transformers, preamps, speakers( inc some of the very heavy duty cast 15" speakers used in their premium cabs )  etc

Will P.M. you if that’s ok

On 08/08/2023 at 22:30, Chimike said:

Mike , I will also PM you regarding this and your other advert later today.  Might phone you this afternoon if I can still locate your phone no

Your Audere and TE1818t are doing Sterling Service still.

Hope you are keeping well ?

John de Villiers 

• Chimike changed the title to Trace Elliot Goodies, V6, V4,VA350 plus more.
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, 2pods said:

Any pics of the Trace self powered cab that was mentioned in the other thread ?

Found some, similar cab in John Entwhistles book, page 13, but mine has metal grill. ( and no pre amp ).to be clear, cab for sale does NOT have a preamp installed.

Power amp at bottom is included. These are old pics, for info only.

DSC_7729.JPG

DSC_7730.JPG

DSC_7731.JPG

Edited by Chimike
update
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Tom c ,

I've edited out any  "no longer available " , so everything left in the june3 2023 ad still available, see 1st page.

Loads of other amps I've not even listed yet, Likely take me years to sell them all !

Trouble is, I keep getting " Hoarders Lament ".

It's like G.A.S, but I've bought them already !

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chimike said:

Hi Tom c ,

I've edited out any  "no longer available " , so everything left in the june3 2023 ad still available, see 1st page.

Loads of other amps I've not even listed yet, Likely take me years to sell them all !

Trouble is, I keep getting " Hoarders Lament ".

It's like G.A.S, but I've bought them already !

It's called reversed GAS syndrome mate. Did you ever work for TE?..and get to keep all the different models you tried out😄

• Like 1