Why become a member? ×

Luminlay torch - availability in U.K.?

Does anyone know where I can buy a Luminlay charger torch in the UK, and are they even necessary? Would any bright LED pen torch work ok (asking people who have Luminlays)?

10 hours ago, Hellzero said:

Otherwise, you can buy the real deal by Luminlay, it's not that expensive at all (I bought a few over the years that have gone with the basses when I sold them): https://meisterworks.myshopify.com/en-gb/collections/luminlay-for-top-position/products/luminlay-ll-1

I didn’t like the look of this website - it’s based in China but masquerading as European.

1 hour ago, Lord Summerisle said:

I didn’t like the look of this website - it’s based in China but masquerading as European.

This is Japanese, not Chinese... And it's simply translated, not masquerading.

So because you don't like the look of the official Luminlay website you don't go any further. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I've ordered several times from them, it's fast, reliable and easy, and if you don't want to buy fake Luminlay products, better go there and buy directly from them.

That said @dmccombe7, you were right...

20 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

This is Japanese, not Chinese... And it's simply translated, not masquerading.

So because you don't like the look of the official Luminlay website you don't go any further. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I've ordered several times from them, it's fast, reliable and easy, and if you don't want to buy fake Luminlay products, better go there and buy directly from them.

That said @dmccombe7, you were right...

There’s another Luminlay official site (Luminlay.com) so yes I was wary of this site.

Having been stung badly by a very nice looking website which turned out to be a Chinese scam in the past, yes I am unashamedly reluctant to buy from websites I don’t know anything about, especially ones outside the UK. And that’s the way it’ll remain. 😉

Furthermore, £17 postage as mentioned above for a £7 item is not happening.

Edited by Lord Summerisle