Why become a member? ×

HX Stomp/3Leaf/Zvex/Boss Pedal Clearout Begins
£12345
Edinburgh

KellyS

Hello Everyone,

finally biting the bullet and beginning to clear out pedals that aren’t making the cut to weekly practice. Prices assume PayPal F&F, postage at cost. Plenty more to come!

£SOLD - 3Leaf Audio Wonderlove Deluxe Envelope Filter. Im putting it up at the price I part traded it for, I love it, but I need space on the board and that’s the only reason I’m keeping the Proton over it. boxed and velcroed, good condition with a few tiny areas of bubbling to the paint due to a reaction to a pen (I think). 

£120 - ZVeX Box of Metal, Handpainted edition, sounds great on bass but for some reason the 60s tribute band aren’t feeling it… Good condition with a little damage to the paint around the corners but works perfectly. No box though. 

IMG_3812.thumb.jpeg.85524de3db3b2bea6a04e16df5c87cba.jpeg

£100 - Keeley PSI Fuzz - Good condition, couple of tiny marks on the paint. A lovely smooth sounding fuzz. No box and velcroed. 

IMG_3814.thumb.jpeg.bbf7519d394e0eb51f51111dab8ba231.jpeg

SOLD ELSEWHERE £60 - Boss RC1 Loop Station

Boxed in great condition. No Velcro. Never got the hang of looping. 

SOLD ELSEWHERE £60 - Boss BD-2 Blues Driver. Boxed in fantastic condition, no Velcro. Classic Boss Pedal. Sounds better on guitar to my ear though. 

£60 - Boss ST-2 Power Stack. Boxed in great condition, previous owner lost the label when they took the Velcro off. It’s in the box but there’s no serial sticker left. 

IMG_3770.thumb.jpeg.be7958ab61fa9255fe0d7b9d5811e2c7.jpeg

£80 - Ernie Ball Expression Overdrive. Shiny gold overdrive. No box and with a few scuffs. Sounds great though and is good fun. 
IMG_3772.thumb.jpeg.926de97c2c503a3479d628af9bccee2d.jpeg

£50 - TC Electronics Flashback Mini. Great wee delay in fantastic condition. No box or Velcro. 

IMG_3816.thumb.jpeg.2673aa11fbce66b32614fea9d79fc8d1.jpeg

SOLD £320 - HX Stomp in excellent condition, Velcro on the back, I can’t see any marks or damage on the unit, the box is in good condition but not unmarked. Works perfectly and has power plug and pc cable. 

thanks if you managed to get this far!

Edited by KellyS
Sold items
  • Like 3

• KellyS changed the title to HX Stomp/3Leaf/Zvex/Boss Pedal Clearout Begins
6 minutes ago, dodge_bass said:

Any trades on the HX stomp?

Hello, it’s on hold at the moment, with a bit of a queue, but if it all falls through I’ll send you a message. Thanks!

• Like 1