Why become a member? ×

Has anybody seen this ACG fretless bass by any chance please?

ead

I'm tryingi to track down two ACGs that I used to own.  One has been found, however I'm still keen to find this one.  Happy to pay a decent and fair prce to recover it.

Thanks for looking.

1258364769_ACGGraftFLBlk01.JPG.c90f96da47ecc5ef46c973b05bc81585.JPG

1385173571_ACGGraftFLBlk02.JPG.18421b2da4b6a1269162b2927904d60f.JPG

1651234919_ACGGraftFLBlk03.JPG.aa3f5eee725f7545a4f9c0123d3e190e.JPG

Edited by ead
  • Like 2

• ead changed the title to Has anybody seen this ACG fretless bass by any chance please?

I sold it in May 2014 but I can't recollect who too.  I had swapped out the passive electronics for an Audere 4-band EQ which is what you can see in the pics above compared to the pics on the ACG website.  It was one of Alan's relatively early Graft series:

https://acguitars.co.uk/project/g019-j-type-fretless-4/

What was special about it?  It was just a great fretless bass and the one I played at the first gig I ever did with a fretless bass only.  Sadly, I had to part with it as well as a few others during a period of unemployment.

I pretty sure that I did contact the person I sold it to a few years later when I had the means to buy it back again but it had already moved on again since then.

1 hour ago, ead said:

I sold it in May 2014 but I can't recollect who too.  I had swapped out the passive electronics for an Audere 4-band EQ which is what you can see in the pics above compared to the pics on the ACG website.  It was one of Alan's relatively early Graft series:

https://acguitars.co.uk/project/g019-j-type-fretless-4/

What was special about it?  It was just a great fretless bass and the one I played at the first gig I ever did with a fretless bass only.  Sadly, I had to part with it as well as a few others during a period of unemployment.

I pretty sure that I did contact the person I sold it to a few years later when I had the means to buy it back again but it had already moved on again since then.

Search your email. Or maybe you're an outlier who deletes it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Clarky said:

In your feedback thread, an ACG sale comes up for May 2014. Unfortunately its to a BCer called @cana.danwho hasn't been on the site since 2017. Still worth PM'ing in case it pings through to his email

Thanks for checking this, he was the guy I tried, but I will try him again just in case.

24 minutes ago, Downunderwonder said:

Search your email. Or maybe you're an outlier who deletes it.

Unfortunately I'm one of the OCD folks that clears it out every so often, so 2014 is long gone now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...