Why become a member? ×

Azola Bugbass - ON HOLD FOR POTENTIAL BUYER UNTIL MAY - *SOLD*
£899
London

Bought on the forum in September 2021, very portable EUB from the highly-respected (and no longer manufacturing) Azola. Planned for use at a series of gigs in Scotland in 2021 that ended up being cancelled ... and I have not subsequently had any need for it, so testing the waters to see if any interest?

Full 3/4 sized DB neck, with piezo pickup (with front facing volume control).  Comes with side rest, Innovation Silver Slap strings (plus original La Bella strings) and gigbag. Side dots on neck are stickers I applied which can be removed easily.

Last pic is from the previous owner to show how it looks with La Bella strings; note, I don't think I have the stand, I play using the endpin).

I will sell for a bargainous £899. Pickup or meet close to SW13 (London  south of Hammersmith Bridge) preferred.

20211224_151428.jpg

20211224_151524.jpg

20211224_151615.jpg

20211224_151433.jpg

Screenshot_20230310_084131_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this to keep it on the radar. Please note, due to riding accident last week (resulting in cracked ribs etc), I do not currently have the physical ability to pack etc but I reckon it should be possible within a week (or at least I hope so)

On 28/03/2023 at 11:07, Clarky said:

Bumping this to keep it on the radar. Please note, due to riding accident last week (resulting in cracked ribs etc), I do not currently have the physical ability to pack etc but I reckon it should be possible within a week (or at least I hope so)

Ouch.  I hope you're feeling better!

(In the mean time, have a sneaky bump.)

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, alyctes said:

Ouch.  I hope you're feeling better!

(In the mean time, have a sneaky bump.)

Thank you! Going to take some time (cracked ribs take 3-6 weeks according to my friend Google)

Meanwhile, I would take a near offer ... even though I think its underpriced as it is!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alib8 said:

PM sent.

For anyone following this, I have a potential buyer but the bass needs delivery to friends of his when they return to London in a month. SO this will be 'On Hold' for some time!

• Like 1

• Clarky changed the title to SOLD Azola Bugbass - ON HOLD FOR POTENTIAL BUYER UNTIL MAY