Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Combustion, looking for trade for a nice jazz style bass. (More photos can be provided if required) - *WITHDRAWN*
£1400
Wigan.

MNY

Hello All,

Anyone out there with a nice jazz style bass that might consider trading  for my recently purchased Dingwall Combustion 4 string with the 3 pick up option?  Ideally I am looking for a nice light Jazz style bass, nothing too complicated just something that plays well and sounds good. I will take some more photos later if necessary, this is just a feeler post as such to gauge interest and see what might be available as a trade. I am not looking to sell as I will obviously lose a fair amount of money. The bass is absolutely as new and is no more than a couple of months old. Looking at the Dingwall stockists it’s difficult to fathom out the pricing structure, suffice to say Andertons have a bass similar to mine with no pick guard for just under £2000.  Not trying to be clever here this is just a guide price in case anyone is looking to buy a new one and has a suitable bass to offer in exchange. 

Cheers,

Mark.

BD8FF333-D23C-473E-926B-13F623A5FAE9.jpeg

EF82606F-5ACB-4858-AF4E-D50D8156AD0E.jpeg

7782038E-A168-4521-8619-4ECBB6A25868.jpeg

Edited by MNY
  • Like 3

• MNY changed the title to Dingwall Combustion, looking for trade for a nice jazz style bass. (More photos can be provided if required)
54 minutes ago, MNY said:

No it’s a definitely Combustion with an EMG pre amp. I think the NG3’s are all solid colours. 

Correct. Combustions are natural ash or maple top finishes and NGs have a matching headstock also. All import Dingwalls produced since 2022 are built with 3 pickups.

Edited by Machines
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Machines said:

Correct. Combustions are natural ash or maple top finishes and NGs have a matching headstock also. All import Dingwalls produced since 2022 are built with 3 pickups.

Thank you for clarifying. 👍

• Like 1

• MNY changed the title to Dingwall Combustion, looking for trade for a nice jazz bass. WITHDRAWN.