Why become a member? ×

Great Live stream with Brooksy's Bass Corner last night!

joe_geezer

Hey! Cheers Joe, very much appreciated... and thank you for attending, great to chat with you! Was quite the Live Chat, thanks for your contributions. I hope you found some of the answers to your questions helpful.

More of the same next week? 8pm on Tuesday?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike Brooks said:

Hey! Cheers Joe, very much appreciated... and thank you for attending, great to chat with you! Was quite the Live Chat, thanks for your contributions. I hope you found some of the answers to your questions helpful.

More of the same next week? 8pm on Tuesday?

Absolutely! Looking forward to it Mike. Oh btw, what was the name & year of the Level 42 concert where Mark was playing that Status Matrix bass? cheers

16 minutes ago, Chris2112 said:

Mike's channel is great. He has great taste in basses and I find the format and presentation a bit more exciting than Low End Lobster etc. I'll look forward to watching this!

Cheers Chris, welcome aboard. Thank you for the kind comments, I hope you enjoy the Live Chat video.

All the best!

• Like 2

Just now, joe_geezer said:

It was great fun yesterday, really enjoyed the stream Mike, I woke up this morning with a higher IQ thanks to Mike's bottomless pit of knowledge!

Ha...cheque's in the post! ;)

I've just been around the block a few times... but yeah, a whole load of fun last night, very enjoyable. Same again next week? 

• Like 1