Why become a member? ×

Bass Centre Bruce Thomas Profile - Price drop £295 - *SOLD*
£320
Cardiff

Kyndainverse

For sale or trade. A great P Bass, made by The Bass Centre, created in collaboration with Attractions bassist Bruce Thomas. 

You can read the story of its creation here
It seems to be very well regarded by many people on this forum.

I bought this from this site in May 2021 as I was getting back into playing. Including myself it’s had at least three careful owners.
It’s a great playing and sounding P Bass, but I’ve hardly played it with since I got a Mustang for Christmas 2021. So I am looking to switch this out for something different.
It still has the the flats it arrived with. There are screw holes for an “ash tray” bridge cover, which I took off but still have and will include with the sale.

Happy with sale or trade. For trade, I’d consider anything short or medium scale, with cash going in either direction. Top of my wish list would be SS Sterling Sting Ray, G&L Tribute Fallout or Pawn Shop Mustang.

Collection or meet-up only (unless it doesn’t sell for a few months). Happy to meet up in South Wales, along the M4. I also have occasional work trips to Bristol, central London and Milton Keynes. 

I’ve weighed it on bathroom scales and I make it 4.5 kg

Price reduced to £295 for collection/meetup.
(Although I am now thinking I might keep it after a few goodbye noodles).

IMG_6079.jpeg

IMG_6080.jpeg

IMG_6081.jpeg

IMG_6082.jpeg

IMG_6083.jpeg

IMG_6084.jpeg

Edited by Kyndainverse
price reduced to £295
  • Like 12

A couple of people have asked about the weight. (I know, I could have predicted that).
I'm away from home, will try and weigh it tomorrow evening and update the add.
It doesn't feel very light, but my main frames of reference are a squire CV Mustang and a SGC Nanyo, both of which seem pretty light weight.

• Like 1

• Kyndainverse changed the title to Bass Centre Bruce Thomas Profile - Price drop £295
  • Kyndainverse changed the title to Bass Centre Bruce Thomas Profile - Price drop £295 - Sold