Why become a member? ×

Tonex

Tripehound

1 hour ago, tayste_2000 said:

Well you let me know when you’ve done some captures and I’ll check them out.

Don't hold your breath. Life is constantly getting in my way. I used to own the Summit so would enjoy that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've ordered one.

Thomann have silver editions done for their 70th anniversary at a bargain £299 including Vat and shipping. Also comes with a £50 tone pack.

Should be with me middle of next week with a bit of luck.

I'm initially going to use it as an all instruments lounge rig with a single powered monitor. And then I'll take it from there.

Been reading up on IRs in general and taking another look at the tonex. Theres also that tonex one pedal.

How many IRs can you run at once in the tonex?

I didnt realise there were IRs of atudio kit as well. 

I wonde if i could like load 3 studio IRs on a tonex one at the same time and run that jnto the opus for cab/amp models.

Cool stuff either way.

21 hours ago, lidl e said:

Been reading up on IRs in general and taking another look at the tonex. Theres also that tonex one pedal.

How many IRs can you run at once in the tonex?

I didnt realise there were IRs of atudio kit as well. 

I wonde if i could like load 3 studio IRs on a tonex one at the same time and run that jnto the opus for cab/amp models.

Cool stuff either way.

From what I can gather, the full ToneX lets you run up to three banks of IRs/sounds all at once. The ToneX One only lets you do one at a time, but you can switch between presets. In A/B mode, you can quickly switch between two different presets. In bypass you can turn the whole thing on/off and you have to bend down to change the preset, which might be a bit fiddly live.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, MichaelDean said:

From what I can gather, the full ToneX lets you run up to three banks of IRs/sounds all at once. The ToneX One only lets you do one at a time, but you can switch between presets. In A/B mode, you can quickly switch between two different presets. In bypass you can turn the whole thing on/off and you have to bend down to change the preset, which might be a bit fiddly live.

This software you can blend multiple IRs and output as a single wav file IR

That is cool

https://www.overloud.com/products/supercabinet

Edited by lidl e
  • Like 1