Why become a member? ×

Musicman 4 String Piezo 3-band EQ MINT - SALE COMPLETED

enty

I'm thinking of selling my MINT Musicman 4-string...black with maple. It is the 3-band EQ version with the Piezo pick-up in the bridge also...top of the range in other words. Never gigged. Fully cased with unopened candy etc. If interested let me know and I'll post some photos.

SOLD to SOGGY - great guy, very easy transaction...

Edited by enty

[quote name='josh3184' post='472270' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:00 PM']might as well post them anyway :)[/quote]

OK, will do. I'm new here, not sure of convention, but will stick 'em on ASAP. Thanks for the pointer.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='472335' date='Apr 25 2009, 07:03 PM']lovely looking bass that, i think in the current climate though, you may be better off keeping it for a while. MM's don't hold their value particularly well right now and i think you might be lucky to get much money back. But good luck none the less :)[/quote]
Yeah no rush, if it goes it goes. Bought an Overwater last weekend so this seems a bit surplus to requirements at the moment. But I can always stick it under the bed. Seems a shame, it's not getting any play at the moment!

[quote name='alkal78' post='472970' date='Apr 26 2009, 10:00 PM']Nice pics. Clear, hi-res pics always help the buyer.

Where are you located?[/quote]
Hi, I'm in North West England, near Manchester. [attachment=24431:L1000186.JPG]

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='473023' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:37 PM']That Sir, is bloody lovely.

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]
yeah, it is isn't it!!! Not sure I want to sell it anymore!! thanks for the compliments, will leave if on here till weekend then stick it back under the bed. thanks for looking

[quote name='enty' post='473863' date='Apr 27 2009, 11:52 PM']yeah, it is isn't it!!! Not sure I want to sell it anymore!! thanks for the compliments, will leave if on here till weekend then stick it back under the bed. thanks for looking[/quote]
still for sale for a day or two....

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='476679' date='May 1 2009, 08:55 AM']Stop putting nice basses like this up for sale! I keep forgetting I can be tempted by things I want.

Love it!!!!

BB[/quote]
Bob - temptation is a GOOD thing!!! As long as you give in to it!!!

Noting your gear list - I just "Gave in" to temptation and bought an Overwater Progress III and a Phil Jones Bass Flightcase a week or two ago...hence the sale of the Musicman!!!!!!!

[quote name='soggy' post='483750' date='May 9 2009, 03:08 PM']is the bass still for sale [font="Arial Black"][/font][size="3"][/size][/quote]
yes, still for sale if you are interested

thanks