Why become a member? ×

Sold

jacko

I'm offering my Eden Navigator preamp for sale at £350 ono plus shipping. It comes complete with 4 way footswitch and lead, plus a power lead.
The amp has been gigged but has been looked after well. All features and outputs are working as expected.
If you want to hear it, click on the audio on my website - www.bigtuna.co.uk or click on the videos to see it all lit up and shiny.

I'll try to post pictures tomorrow.

Edited by jacko

[quote name='coasterbass' post='471968' date='Apr 25 2009, 12:57 AM']An amazing amp at a great price. These are real workhorses and incredibly versitile. Electrics are triple-engineered for safety and tone is incredible
Nik- I thought you were keen on one of these yourself![/quote]
I am!

It would be lovely to have , but.... :)

Are the stereo aux inputs pre or post eq? Pre or post effects?

I suspect it might be post in both cases, which would be unfortunate for me. Otherwise it might plug a bit of a hole in my MIDI rig.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='472024' date='Apr 25 2009, 09:23 AM']Are the stereo aux inputs pre or post eq? Pre or post effects?

I suspect it might be post in both cases, which would be unfortunate for me. Otherwise it might plug a bit of a hole in my MIDI rig.[/quote]

Hi CK - the manual (on the Eden site) is non-specific and there's no signal chain diagram that I can find. However, I'm taking my WP100 out this evening and will try and test it out.

[quote name='roonjuice' post='478267' date='May 3 2009, 03:06 PM']i am very interested bud!
can u tell me when it was built?
does it have the original tubes etc?
cheers mate
r out[/quote]

It was built in 1998. I changed the tube about 2 years ago for an Electro Harmonix.

[quote name='roonjuice' post='481260' date='May 6 2009, 06:01 PM']paid in full via paypal sir!!!
take care
roon[/quote]

You da man. I'll get it packed and sent before friday.