Why become a member? ×

AcePro Doubleneck Stratocaster (REDUCED £375) - Maple and black, a la Clapton
£399
SE London / Croydon / Surrey

Doing a major clear out at the moment, and this is next up (and the first of my two doublenecks) on the block. I got this a number of years ago and I think it’s time to accept that my dream of being in The Eagles, Led Zeppelin or Bon Jovi is probably best laid to rest. This AcePro double-neck Strat features 6- and 12-string maple necks, black body and white pickguard, plus cream pickup covers and knobs.

A7DA07EF-9252-4D8B-BAF7-F2CE809D63CD.thumb.jpeg.4e1e0119d2388ce67390f6f76b563cf8.jpeg

I originally got this years ago with the intention of upgrading all the pickups and electronics, applying new decals and finish to the necks etc... but I never got around to it and realistically i think it’s time someone else got to enjoy this fun beast.

A6BEB434-8ECC-4526-8360-8D259D54D6E5.thumb.jpeg.c38193bfc37272134a39cec0aba9cdae.jpeg

There’s a quick little clip to hear what it sounds like through my cheap little Boss Katana amp (surprisingly good!) here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnxhX6lquFx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

70E31473-64C3-45AB-A039-FCBC3ACD8020.thumb.jpeg.c060c647b800a891a0affd25f94127ed.jpeg

Price reduced to £375 (cash, bank transfer or PayPal gift) collected or may be able to deliver or meet up somewhere along the SE London / Croydon / Guildford (Surrey) area. Would prefer not to post, especially since I don’t have a suitable case. Will also not do “I’ll send a friend / courier with cash” type scams.

I have a few bits and bobs on the block in the next few weeks / months, so let me know if you are interested and I’ll keep you posted.

5EF31EB5-7162-42DD-85DA-DC553AD46B9D.thumb.jpeg.83711ab6277e5bffb3963d70c33d2b66.jpeg

Edited by therealting
Price reduction
  • Like 5

• therealting changed the title to AcePro Doubleneck Stratocaster (REDUCED £375) - Maple and black, a la Clapton
  • 2 months later...

If I bought that I could be really sh*t at two instruments at the same time, which I'd guess is some sort of improvement on being really sh*t at only one?

But bloody hell, 12-string Strats do have a rather special tone......

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2023 at 16:20, Beedster said:

If I bought that I could be really sh*t at two instruments at the same time, which I'd guess is some sort of improvement on being really sh*t at only one?

But bloody hell, 12-string Strats do have a rather special tone......

If it weren’t a weedy string monstrosity, I’d say JFDI