Why become a member? ×

2016 American Vintage '63 Reissue Precision Bass, sonic blue/tort/rosewood - *WITHDRAWN*
£1450
Morecambe

ossyrocks

2016 American Vintage '63 Reissue Precision Bass in faded sonic blue with rosewood fingerboard. In excellent condition. There's some minor checking in the finish (it's very thin nitro) and a tiny chip in the lacquer on the lower side of the neck pocket. The colour is faded and has slowly greened giving it a very vintage vibe and it's a nice weight. The guard currently fitted is an official Fender AV tort guard, but the original mint guard is supplied. Strung with La Bella 760FL flats. Original case, covers and all case candy are present. 

The side dot markers on all of these are quite dark, so I have fitted Rosette Small Ivory Dots available here: https://www.rosetteguitarproducts.com/new-page-2

These don't involve any modification or glue, and the finish remains intact. They can simply be rubbed off if you don't like them, but I'll give the new owner the option to keep them or remove them.

Alder body

Maple C shaped neck (some nice figuring on the neck)

Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard, 7.25" radius

1.74" nut width

Bone nut

American Vintage '63 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil

20 vintage style frets

Vintage reverse tuners

3-ply mint green pickguard

Chrome pickup and bridge covers, lower finger rest, clay-coloured dot inlays, auxiliary strap button on headstock

American Vintage Bass bridge with Threaded Steel "Barrel" Saddles

Vintage blonde case with red interior

Case candy

Weight: 4.04 kg / 8.9 lbs

I'd prefer collection, or meet up to start with.

Rob

IMG_1545.JPEG

IMG_1556.jpeg

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1627.JPG

IMG_1628.JPG

Edited by ossyrocks
No longer for sale
  • Like 13

• ossyrocks changed the title to Withdrawn: 2016 American Vintage '63 Reissue Precision Bass, sonic blue/tort/rosewood