Why become a member? ×

Serek Lincoln, vgc; hand made boutique beauty - *SOLD*
£2000
London

Clarky

2021 Serek Lincoln (34" scale) in deep satin plum. Very much a Gibson Ripper/Grabber vibe visually but lighter weight and beautifully hand made by Jake Serek and team in Chicago.

Very good condition bar two tiny nicks in the thin nitro paint (pictured). Plays slickly with new DR Pure Blues 40-100 nickel rounds. Nut width 1 5/8". Lots of tonal variation from the twin single pickups, which can be selected: bridge solo; neck solo; parallel; series (very punchy). Comes with high quality padded Serek gigbag. Weighs just over 8 pounds, so very comfy.

Its a truly fab bass and I am only selling as I am potentially funding a new custom short scale and, of my two Sereks, l (marginally) prefer my short scale Midwestern 1.

Full spec here for the Lincoln model: https://www.serekbasses.com/basses/lincoln/

£2000 firm price which is less than I paid to acquire this on BC and over £1k less than a new one would cost, including import duty/VAT from the US (approx. $4,000 for this specification). * No trades thanks * Collection SW13 London or delivery at cost (UK only) via UPS.

Sausage dog (Woody) not included

20221230_145746.jpg

20221230_145824.jpg

20221230_145817.jpg

20221230_145758.jpg

20221230_145621.jpg

20221230_145643.jpg

20221230_145654.jpg

20221230_150002.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 10

Absolutely lovely - I'd not thought about the Ripper vibe but it's certainly there.  Good to see Woody too, and wonderfully colour coordinated.  

I'd be very interested to hear of the new custom short-scale... I wonder if it's a London-based builder of such delights?

18 minutes ago, three said:

I'd be very interested to hear of the new custom short-scale... I wonder if it's a London-based builder of such delights?

Yep, I am considering another Serek or a Wilcock Mullarkey or Bisonic. Unfortunately (but not for them!) their wait lists have gone up a lot in the past year .... so I have some thinking to do.

Edited by Clarky
  • Thanks 1

• Clarky changed the title to Serek Lincoln, vgc; hand made boutique beauty SOLD