Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray EX - *SOLD*
£1200
Kings Lynn

zapp

zMncr14.jpg

I've decided to sell this lovely bass as it really isn't getting played that much.  Too many other things going on.  I bought it earlier this year from Andy Baxter bass.  I believe it was listed as a 1998 EX.  It's not the original case but it does offer good protection in transit.  My bathroom scales say its around the 9 lb mark.  All I know is, it's the lightest Ray I've owned (I've had 3).  It plays great, sounds as a Ray should....Fantastic, in other words.  Its got the mute bridge as well.  Happy to meet up to an hour from Kings Lynn if you'd rather not post.  I will post it if that's your preference, but at your cost  ;).  This isn't a case queen, its been played and loved.  So there are a few dinks in it.  All adds to the mojo.

0Z87Zft.jpg7pSQ7Es.jpg

Edited by zapp
  • Like 7

Thanks guys, you're right of course.  I've had 3 rays over the years and this plays the nicest, is the lightest of the 3 and I really love the sunburst on it.  The neck on this one is closer to a J than a P, which I prefer.  I think they only made these for 2 years.

Edited by zapp
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • zapp changed the title to Musicman Stingray EX *SOLD*