Why become a member? ×

Noll Electronic MixPot - Active pickup blend and level balancing - £Pending - *SOLD*
£40
N O R W i C H

Fed up with issues with pickups of differing output not blending well with a standard passive blend control? Fear not! Not only can you set the levels of the individual pickups, the active blend means no dead spots and balanced mixing of your bass pickups. Ideal for normal two pickup basses but also where piezo and magnetic elements are concerned.

Never used, still in box as it arrived to me. 

MIXPOT
The MixPot 1 is a miniature onboard pickup mixing preamp, mounted to the underside of a balance pot (center click). The preamp allow to combine Piezo and magnetic pickups, two magnetic pickups or two Piezo pickups without any additional outboard signal routing electronics.
Two independent channels allow to preset (trimpot) the amount of the boost up to +18dB. You can expect 800 hours of solid operation from a single 9V battery. Adding an additional 9-Volt battery (18V) will ensure more headroom and longer battery life.

a9_02_noll_mixpot_active_blend_02.jpga9_01_noll_mixpot_active_blend_01.jpg

https://www.noll-electronic.de/bass-electronics/mixpot/

Shipping will be tracked and insured, so I'd appreciate a few quid for it for mainland UK shipping. Further afield, drop me a message and I'll see what the cost would be. 

Edited by Dood
  • Like 1

Can you please provide measurements for overall depth and the size of the circuit board. Also, how do the pickup wires connect to the mixpot, is it a soldered connection or some sort of miniature bayonet connector? Thanks.

758130959_NollMixpot.jpg.bd3caa8685bb8f910d4fe75d6caaf1e3.jpg

Yes, thank you itu, they are solder pads. They’re not too small, but yes a good iron tip will certainly help!.

The board itself is about 26mm x 30mm

The board  depth as indicated by the markers in the diagram is around 23mm. The thread is around 9mm and the knob shaft also 9mm.

Hope this helps!

oh and a battery clip as well as an output jack comes fitted as standard. Strangely not mentioned in the spiel.

• Like 1

The pot value is irrelevant because it drives the system, and the signals are not going through it. Believe or not, this is something totally different compared to cheapo carbon track pots made by CTS/Bourns/Alpha/whatever. This is true mixer, not blend.

• Like 2

• Dood changed the title to Noll Electronic MixPot - Active pickup blend and level balancing - £SOLD