Why become a member? ×

MusicMan USA Sterling Bass 1998 & Semi-Flight Case - *SOLD*
£1100
Lancaster

ash

MusicMan USA Sterling Bass in metallic blue. It comes with a pro semi-flight case and custom mirror scratchplate.

It’s from 1998 and has a beautiful neck with an amazing flame to it. It weighs just under 4kgs and sounds fantastic! 

I’ve used US Sterlings almost exclusively for the last 18 months and this has been my back up bass.

I have decided to let this go as I have bought a cheaper back up bass. It is a bit excessive taking two expensive US made MusicMan basses to some of the gigs I play!

The eagle eyed will see this bass has a hipshot extender on it however this will be removed and the original tuner will be restored should the bass sell. The bass has a few dings from being regularly gigged the worst being pictured. Electrics are perfect and the neck is superb with a fully working trussrod and plenty of life in the frets. It’s a UK only sale and no trades. I’d prefer pickup but could post at buyer’s cost. The bass is light but the semi-flight case is quite heavy and bulky. The mirror plate is not fitted at present but the original screws are included. 

I have two Sterlings up for sale at present. If one sells I will withdraw the remainder. Both are great instruments. Thanks!

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 13

• ash changed the title to MusicMan sold elsewhere