Why become a member? ×

Groove Tube Tube DI (DITTO) - *SOLD*
£325
Scotland

For sale only - price includes a peli hard case, fitted foam insert and tracked postage in the U.K. 

This is a killer DI which provides both tube and transformer goodness to your signal chain. 

Warm up your digital fx modeller (I ran   this with a HX Stomp to FOH) or simply go direct with a full and mighty Tube/Tx DI sound. I’ve really enjoyed using this unit but moving back to my Basswitch it already has a TX on the DI out as does one of my other pedals.

There’s some online reviews and I’ve never had a REDDI to compare it to but man this thing can fatten up a bass tone! 

Edited by krispn
  • Like 6

Been running this into the amp and the crispness and clarity it adds is really impressive. I know folk use all manner of descriptions but it really does add an extra level to the bass - I'm playing a £202 jazz and it sounds like a much more expensive bass going through this unit, kinda like the bandwidth is expanded if that makes sense.

Some GT blurb...

The DITTO is a single channel unit that works as a tube DI and/or a tube preamp with +30 dB gain. Groove Tubes claims a dynamic range of 118 dB, bandwidth of 6 Hz to 200KHz at unity, an A Weighted noise spec of EIN -90, and total harmonic distortion of .013%. The front panel sports a 1/4" input, along with a 1/4" loop output at unity, and a balanced transformer XLR output. The loop output is a direct feed off the input, and does not run through either of the tubes. The XLR output is on a custom wound Nickel core transformer. There is also a volume knob on the front of the unit, allowing for the 30 dB of gain. The tubes used in the DITTO are a GT12AX7 followed by a GT12AU7.

I've been running my pedal board into this getting my levels all correct and proper and then sending the signal from the Ditto to the desk where the ditto can do all the signal/level make up and not affect my pedal board levels etc. Sounds duh simple but really works well and would be perfect for folk wanting to warm up digital fx units like a HX Stomp.

• 6 months later...
  • krispn changed the title to *Sold* Groove Tubes Tube DI (DITTO)