Why become a member? ×

MMP

bloke_zero

Pretty much finished for the time being. Very pleased with the results both visually and sound. Very much as I hoped. The mahogany feels like a better voicing for what I want.

The lusitand pre is very present and pushing the resonance up with the filter right open gives it an extra bit of definition and clarity. I'll get some sound clips up soon. The large switch is parallel/single/series on the Delano. With the shielding I did the single is pretty noise free and very crunchy.

I was a bit worried about the bridge as the tracks keeping the outside saddles in place look a little sketchy, but it's fine.

IMG_1603.thumb.jpg.d20e35426b870a2b9863067f41ae535d.jpgIMG_1604.thumb.jpg.e23355867edcf9c21defb2c158ed4a1f.jpg

• Like 2

Double NFP.

I could totally see a stingray chrome cresent on there. I was concerned that the NFP wouldn't fit in the cavity and that it would be easier to extend the back than the front.

In the end it did fit in just. I had to put the 2 larger filter PCB's in the middle 2 slots. I'd have rather had VOL/BLEND/FILTER/FILTER instead of VOL/FILTER/FILTER/BLEND

• Like 1