Why become a member? ×

£90 Flight case for a bass guitar will fit any size bass.
£130
ellesmere port

XMAS SALE NOW ON, WHERE PRICES ARE SO SLASHED UP, ITS AS IF ZORRO HAD JUST RODE THROUGH WTH HIS ERRRRR, YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING.....

REDUCED TO £90 FOR ANYONE NEEDING A FLIGHT CASE.

No longer needed, if you plan on shipping your bass or touring and you want it double safe, this is it, you could if wanted ship or tour with 2 basses in this if you configure the insides, at the mo it fits one, padlockable catches, heavy duty hinges and handle, you could chuck this downstairs and your bass would be safe, your house would be trashed and it would take ya front door out,  but hay... at least ya bass would be ok, 🙂 collect from ellesmere port.

dont mind a px for nice yummy studio gear

im looking for an Alesis Masterlink at the mo, just incase.

IMG_1238.thumb.JPG.b70f282b99ce42192a6a126979f743dd.JPG

IMG_1240.thumb.JPG.dc590718ed2d8960366fc060edc89c8b.JPG

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any interior pictures? I had one with my last Mk1, and the interior was carpeted and only formed to fit a Mk1 (MK2 or Mk3 would not fit).

Or is this one a foam interior? 

I might be interested depending on interior and if it can ship to the US.

Edited by mikeswals

@ brutis88

inside is 54" x17" you could get a car in there 🙂

its been refomed to fit right hand or left hand.

could do with retrimming really. hence price but if its just to get ya bass about, then this is it.

946188066_walin(6).thumb.JPG.83dbf9966d20006bd71760b12383fe64.JPG

Edited by funkgod

cheers dave iv had it since the 80s, its a bit battered now though, but has served me well.

its a bit of a chameleon depending what light you throw at it, some times in normal daylight its nearly black with hints of red in it, sometimes brown, sometimes you never know ? what ever the light is.

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 1

I can see the colour change in your pics. Almost a dark Rosewood look.

I did have a fretless Flame Sycamore WAL back in 80's but had some issues with the neck and WAL didn't want to know. I bought it new.. I paid £740 for mine back then which was double the price of a decent Fender Jazz so i'm guessing the market prices will still be respectively similar.

Very nice indeed.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

thats odd a shame to hear dave, i knew pete quite well, and never once had any issues with any of my wals i had about 6 of them then. in fact heres one thing about how good pete was,  i think i was one of the only people gigging with a wal midi bass then, in a 3 piece band, drummer played drums keys and vocals ( dont ask !) his brother played guitat and lead vocals and i was playing my midi bass doing all sorts with it and limited backing vocals, people thought we were using midi files, great fun, till one night i stood on the blue lead that came out the back and ripped the D connector right out the back, next day i called pete and he had a new one at my house the next day with a wiring di, i was up and running in an hour for the next gig the next night, just 1 example of his top notch service, smashing bloke pete was. a far cry from the backup service as it is now ! ! ! yea you could pick thm up second hand for 500 then, if only i knew what i know now !

Edited by funkgod

reduced to £90, someone must need it,

you can go sledging on it when it snows as a bonding session with just you and your bass on a day out, you could post all your photos on here showing what a fab time you had without the wife 🙂

Edited by funkgod

• funkgod changed the title to £90 Flight case for a bass guitar will fit any size bass.