Why become a member? ×

Origin Bass Rig ‘64 - *SOLD*
£310
Scotland

krispn

Now sold

The ‘Fender’ voiced bass rig pedal from those clever clogs at Origin. https://origineffects.com/product/bassrig-64-black-panel/

One of my bands is calling it quits at the end of the year and some gear I had bought for said project is now for sale. This pedal has some great tones lurking within and can go from classic Fender cleans (be they deep, supportive tones to bright and assertive highs), mid-forward driving bass all the way to dynamic, pushed tube-amp Armageddon!

The pedal does play quite amp like and can be manipulated with playing dynamics just like the amps it’s based on. Additional switch’s voice the ‘amp’ more clean or more pushed and the Bright/Fat switch can really help further define the character of the voicing for maximum flexibility but with a satisfyingly idiot-proof ease of use. The manual is really comprehensive and details all the features, settings and how to quickly incorporate using them with your amp - https://origineffects.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Origin-Effects-BASSRIG-64-Black-Panel-Manual.pdf but it’s fair to say it isn’t really needed to be up and running due the the very intuitive interface of the pedal.

One reason I bought this unit was for the all analogue signal path which extends to the cab sim which is based on a Fender Showman 215 cab- it sounds great delivering a full and rich tone while handling the more driven sounds wonderfully. If you’re thinking of a simple to use and great sounding IEM rig this pedal can do it with aplomb. No menus, no deep diving on a tiny wee screen just plug in and play and adjust as you would a real amp. I prefer this DI sound over my tube DI just because it has that added flexibility - also the cab sim cab be disengaged if not required which is a nice touch!

The price includes U.K. Next day shipping and is boxed as new. Not wanting any swaps for this and I’m fickle enough that I might just keep it and list my tube DI instead after my gig with it this coming weekend - I can use the BassRig 64 as my DI dox at the end of my pedal board and run other fx/drive pedals into it making use of the cab sims for my IEM/direct sound.

Any questions feel free to DM me and I’ll get some pictures up soon - on the dreaded night shift just now!

2ECBBB0D-E30C-4183-BE4D-F83C8A03AC35.thumb.jpeg.47fcbbcec7e6e9f63930b63a068df359.jpeg

Edited by krispn
Stock pic added
  • Like 2

• krispn changed the title to * Sold *Origin Bass Rig ‘64