Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic BG250-115 Combo (Mk1?) - Tone Print Issue (Firmware?) - *SOLD*
£75
Lichfield, Staffs

Shepster8316

TC Electronic BG250-115 Combo which I think may be the Mk1 as newer ones have 2 x TonePrint controls and no Tube Drive.

The Tone Print doesn't seem to want to save the effects/sounds from the TonePrint app..... They can be heard downloading into the pickups but don't seem to save in the amp.  I've been told this is a firmware update issue since they have a Mk2 version of this out these days, but as I don't use it I can't be arsed to sort it out.  Other than that, it works fine and packs a punch as expected, especially with the built-in switchable 'Tube Drive'.   It's very loud too and the built-in Tuner works as it should.

As expected from TC, the weight is very manageable too.

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Mark as Sold
  • Like 3

What a bargain, even with the toneprint issue!

I've had a few TC heads over the years and one of mine had the same issue. Unfortunately I never got to the bottom of it but it was never a problem for me as I didn't use the toneprint effects.

If I was bit a bit closer to you I would have had this as a backup.

7 hours ago, Davy said:

What a bargain, even with the toneprint issue!

I've had a few TC heads over the years and one of mine had the same issue. Unfortunately I never got to the bottom of it but it was never a problem for me as I didn't use the toneprint effects.

If I was bit a bit closer to you I would have had this as a backup.

Whereabouts are you?  There's always a possibility of a courier using my other half's UPS contract.

• Shepster8316 changed the title to TC Electronic BG250-115 Combo (Mk1?) - Tone Print Issue (Firmware?) *SOLD*