Why become a member? ×

Custom Precision Bass in Lake Placid Blue Nitro (Bass Monkey special) £650 ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£650
St Helens

bigthumb

Tentatively putting the wonderful bass up for sale as I really need to sort my amplification out which will be pricy. Something local to me has come up for sale which really floats my boat but if it sells before this I'll probably withdraw it.

Anyhow. I bought this here earlier in the year and it's not left the house. I mainly use my other Precision as it's well 'roadworn'. The LPB finish is gorgeous and I really wanted to keep it that way! I added a vintage off white pick guard and Fender thumb rest. I was going to replace the BadAss bridge and fit covers but I saw sense and left it be. Other than that it's in the same excellent condition as in the photos shown in the link below. (Much better pics than I can manage). 

It's fitted with Labella flats but can fit rounds if required. It comes with a hard case and postage is possible but I'd obviously prefer collection or meet up. 

Price is firm and no trade offers please. 

All the details and history of the bass are explained below on the links. 

IMG_1910.jpeg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 4

• bigthumb changed the title to Custom Precision Bass in Lake Placid Blue Nitro (Bass Monkey special) £650 ON HOLD

An absolutely stupendous bass! I don’t build loads, but this one was epic and each part just worked instantly. At that price I’d buy it back. Whoever has this on hold is getting an amazing bass at a bargain price 🤘

Edited by walshy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, walshy said:

An absolutely stupendous bass! I don’t build loads, but this one was epic and each part just worked instantly. At that price I’d buy it back. Whoever has this on hold is getting an amazing bass at a bargain price 🤘

Couldn't resist

• Like 1

• bigthumb changed the title to Custom Precision Bass in Lake Placid Blue Nitro (Bass Monkey special) £650 SOLD