Kent

danweb22

Price drop £165 

Like brand new in box, not needed anymore 

USB cable and manual included 

Latest firmware installed which includes the noise gate and tuner 

Price includes U.K. postage 

Royal Mail Special Delivery

920BBCFF-A5E0-4D68-BF1B-F98532F40AA4.thumb.jpeg.6b7f635b6ecfe97d6f859483d8c4b332.jpeg

Edited by danweb22
Sold
  • Like 1

• danweb22 changed the title to FS: Darkglass Element Headphone Amp £165
4 hours ago, Alanbass said:

Any idea about how this compares to the Vox Amplug for bass headphone amp?

I've had the Vox too and the Element is a lot more flexible. The Vox will get the job done but the Darkglass feels different quality and offers more as a practice tool, at least to me. It's robust, can act as a tuner, has changeable amp and cab sims and, most important for me, you can play bluetooth audio - all without needing any other pedal.

I use Spotify to play my favourite tracks on my phone and play over them through the Element. I also used it as my desktop DI for a while. I actually have three... one on my main board for silent practice, one on my desktop set-up and another on a small portable practice board, so it's safe to say I'm a fan. On my main board, it's the final pedal so it can act as a DI, go straight into my combo practice amp, or just to use with a pair of headphones. The only thing I would note is that it can't take a battery - if that's not a bar I can't recommend it highly enough.

• danweb22 changed the title to SOLD : Darkglass Element Headphone Amp £165